Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Jewelry is a must

HiHo Silver ring - $35 (plus free engraving)
I recently received this ring from my mom for graduating from college. I have never been a fan of monogramed things, especially when it is all of your initials (mainly because mine would be MMI, which does not work well); however, I do like monogramming one initial. This ring is from HiHo Silver ($35) and free engraving! It is the perfect ring to wear on a daily basis, matches everything, and you can have it sized to fit your finger exactly.

I strongly believe women should have a few pieces of jewelry that mean something to them and try to wear every day. A wedding ring has a symbolic meaning of commitment and love for another person, where as other jewelry changes with your outfit, mood, or occasion. I have two rings, a watch, and my Chamilia bracelet I wear every day, each having a special meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment