Tuesday, June 25, 2013

First post!

I wanted to dedicate my first post to finally perfecting my smoothie that is less than 100 calories! I have been on a crazy diet lately and decided to buy a Hamilton Beach smoothie maker (Target - $15). This little baby takes 3 seconds to mix together your favorite ingredients AND you can remove the top where it becomes a cup to drink out of (: It is super easy if you are busy and on the go! I have a 40+ hour work week, plus a side job, and this mixer makes it extremely simple to make a smoothie for breakfast, or even a quick lunch if you have time to go home on your lunch break.

Hamilton Beach smoothie maker - Target $15

My perfect smoothie:
- 4 frozen Welch strawberries
- a handful of frozen Welch blueberries
- 3 tbsp of Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Protein powder
- Splash of almond milk
- Splash of water
& of course ice!

Mix together (:

No comments:

Post a Comment